• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted - Phal. schilleriana 'LaFlora'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leo Schordje

wilted blossom
Reaction score
eSpice's photo of Phal. schilleriana 'LaFlora' has convinced me, I would like a keiki, stem prop, or a mericlone of this plant. Anyone out there have a spare?

Thanks
Leo Schordje

Leo,

I got the plant from Peter Lin at bigleaforchids.com about six years ago. You might check with him. Also, these seedlings from Orchids Limited http://www.orchidweb.com/detail.aspx?ID=145 might have better form and prettier leaves than 'LaFlora' if you get a good one. 'LaFlora' has kind of pointy leaves but it is wonderfully fragrant and I suspect the 4n ones are not.

e-spice

Thanks e-spice. I already have a couple schilleriana, and I would definitely be picking up 'LaFlora' for the 'wild' traits, like fragrance. Though the 4N version at Orchids Limited is definitely a must have to complete a 'set'. Thanks for the tips. I will check Peter Lin and Orchids Limited out a little later this summer.

Back