• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: paph mastersianum &/or primaries:

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pouchman

Hello:
I am looking for paph mastersianum, preferrably blooming size or near, and will consider primary hybrids with mastersianum in it.....
Surely someone out there has them available??????

Hello:
I am looking for paph mastersianum, preferrably blooming size or near, and will consider primary hybrids with mastersianum in it.....
Surely someone out there has them available??????
I have a couple of mastersianum crosses, but I cannot make them bloom. Maybe when I have a greenhouse...

Bob: I have contacted Hadley for that William Matthews?
Dot: If you get frustrated and want to part with them, let me know.
Chris: he hasn't replied to my requests?

I have a couple of mastersianum crosses, but I cannot make them bloom. Maybe when I have a greenhouse...

I'm kinda in the same boat but mine have been in a GH! My problem child is a roth x master, I've been treating it more like a roth & it seems to grow fine & the leaf color is good.
I have Hawaiian Wings (hennisianum x master), it an easy shady grower, blooms every winter.

I'm kinda in the same boat but mine have been in a GH! My problem child is a roth x master, I've been treating it more like a roth & it seems to grow fine & the leaf color is good.
I have Hawaiian Wings (hennisianum x master), it an easy shady grower, blooms every winter.

I suppose one of the reasons for my quest is I had a mastersianum, that I got awarded some years ago,:clap:then lost it,:(:( as it seems happens when one obtains an award).... anyhow, I have been on a mission to find another one for use in breeding. while the plant itself tends to be a fussy grower at best, it's progeny is much easier to grow and flower, and while I didn't have much success with it's multifloral kids, some of the others, (like Hawaiin Wings) have been much easier to grow and flower, and well,,,, HECK, I just like the plant.....

Latest posts

Back