Wössner Vietnam Star

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Ayreon

vietnam_star2013.jpg

I have had this plant a couple of years but this is the first time its in bloom.
Looks a lot like a Delrosi, but this cross is roth x vietnamense. The flower is 17 cm across.

Nice!! Just love the white colouration in the pouch. It makes a beautiful contrast with the pink background of the rest of the flower.

Very desirable :)

Very nice, I like it! Bought you it directly at Frans Glanz nursery? I ask this question because it is not on his list for on-line shop.

Thank you! I can't even remember where I got it from. But I have never ordered directly from Franz Glanz...

So that's what it looks like, super Mattias! What size was the plant when got it a couple years ago?? Is it slow to mature?

Wow, very cool blooms Mattias !!!! And such a fine shape!!!

Mine is becoming a solid plant, but after a few deformed blooms some years ago, no more tentative to flower :eek: !! (Might be a next candidate for a basket) Jean

Ah, this guy got its own, well deserved, thread. It's very beautiful, especially the big petals and I really like the dorsal for some reason... I don't know if I like it better than Delrosi though, they're both wonderful roth x parvi hybrids. :)

Doing a quick google on this cross, I think yours is something special though. :D

Somehow, when I ordered a Phal today, one of these snuck into the shopping cart... I have no idea how that happened. :wink:

Latest posts

Back