VA Orchid Society Show Pics

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Slipperhead

Our show in Richmond, VA was held over this past weekend and was a big success!!!

Again, Hadley Cash took home the lion-share of flower quality awards, earning two HCCs and one AM on his awesome complex crosses. The fourth award of the show was an AM awarded to a single-flowered Masdevallia.

I just posted my show pics, from setup to teardown, on Picasa. There are lots of photos of vendor and society exhibits. You will enjoy the paphs that begin as photo #63 along with their judging descriptions. There is a LOT of work that goes into a show, even a small one like ours!!!

https://picasaweb.google.com/115958...authkey=Gv1sRgCIKVk9v__deo3wE&feat=directlink

Enjoy,

Garland Hanson

Nice pics. Can you tell me in what sort of facility the show was held and if there was a rental fee for the space? Our local society is facing the same crunch as the rest and always looking for new ideas.

Thanks, that was enjoyable. The lycaste was just filled with blooms, nice!!!

Well done!

Wish this one was close to me. :(
There is a gray hair lady(consumer) in one of the pics, she is full of great tips. Met her at the symposium.

Latest posts

Back