• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

unique bellatulum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw that. eggshells, that is the type I was talking about, that was available a few years ago. I cannot believe that now they are commanding a premium price. :mad:

ask Manote how much he wants for one!!! :poke: you could refinish your whole floor and have vacation money

Saw that. eggshells, that is the type I was talking about, that was available a few years ago. I cannot believe that now they are commanding a premium price. :mad:

I think you and Chad had the same taste in paphs. Good thing that is not my thing. :rollhappy:

Technically one should not need a permit since they are obviously lab grown and not taken from the wild. Unfortunately, technically, one might be asked to prove that the parent or pod parent was obtained legally. Anyway, doesn't Achimo ship with paperwork?

Back