Two good malipoense

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.....and move the camera back a foot to get the flower in full focus - would do it justice.

Yep, but that's something I do not understand, on my laptop it is all fine, but I tried with another computer and it is out of focus and gigantic pictures... I use imageshack multiple files uploader, and apparently it messes with the pictures.

Yep, but that's something I do not understand, on my laptop it is all fine, but I tried with another computer and it is out of focus and gigantic pictures... I use imageshack multiple files uploader, and apparently it messes with the pictures.
It all depends on the software you are viewing the photos with. Lets assume your photo is taken at 240 ppi (pixels per inch) and your monitor resolution is 72 ppi. The software on your laptop "compresses" the 240 ppi so that the whole photo can be seen, ie those 240 pixels take up 1" of space. But web software, like Imageshack, will only display at 72 ppi. That means those 240 pixels will take up 3.3 inches whereas on your monitor they only take up one inch. Make sense?

Back