Trisetella

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteM

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked up these two as a pre order from Ecuagenera at the paph forum in Jan, 2024. I wasn’t expecting them to adapt and bloom so quickly. I have been branching out to smaller species that grow in similar conditions as my phrags. I’ve had some luck and a lot of fun with a group of restrepia I purchased from a forum member. Can’t wait to get them to throw more blooms.

Trisetella didyma:
IMG_2851.jpegIMG_2857.jpeg

Trisetella hoeijeri:
IMG_2843.jpeg

Last edited:
Picked up these two as a pre order from Ecuagenera at the paph forum in Jan, 2024. I wasn’t expecting them to adapt and bloom so quickly. I have been branching out to smaller species that grow in similar conditions as my phrags. I’ve had some luck and a lot of fun with a group of restrepia I purchased from a forum member. Can’t wait to get them to throw more blooms.

Trisetella didyma:
View attachment 46185View attachment 46186

Trisetella hoeijeri:
View attachment 46187
What kind of moss is that?

Trisetella didyma:
View attachment 46185View attachment 46186

Trisetella hoeijeri:
View attachment 46187
What kind of moss is that?

Latest posts

Back