• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trade List

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candace

Reaction score
Here’s a current list of divisions and extra plants that I’ve got to trade. What I’d like in return would be den species I don’t already own, paphs, any species in general that I don’t already have, spotted catts and neat catt hybrids I don’t already have in my collection. I grow I/W so no cold growers and no phals. PM me. Photos of many of these can be found on the net or I can send you bloom photos if I’ve got them.

Coelogne mossiae- small division I made today. 2 old growths, 2 growths with leaves. B.S. division.

Mtssa. Janice Hanson- Divided and established in semi hydro. 6 growths, previously bloomed. I think this one is a light purple with spots.

Mtssa. Aztec- Divided and established in semi hydro. 4 growths that have previously bloomed. I think this one is white with purple spotting.

<GONE>Den draconis- a recent import potted in a chc mix. It’s not established yet, but is on its way. 5 growths,-2 of the growths have leaves. I bought what I thought was a large plant of this in Santa Barbara and when I got home it was actually 3 individual plants in one basket.

Brsdm. Fly Away ‘Miami’ AM/AOS- Large 3 growth, B.S. plant. Divided and established in semi hydro. Long 3 ft. spikes covered in flowers.

<GONE> Bc. Cynthia ‘Pink Lady’ HCC/AOS- B.S. division established in sphagnum. A primary hybrid. 3 growths and 1 start.

<GONE>Blc. Nachouchee ‘Mission Valley’ AM/AOS-3 growths divided and established in semi-hydro. Will bloom on its next growth.

Paph. Annabellchen- liemanianum x delenatii. Large plant, 3 previous bloomed growths, 3 new growths. Growing happily in semi hydro.

Last edited:
Updated and 5 plants left. If I don't hear from anyone by, say 3 PM CA time today, they're going to be donated to my OS auction.

Latest posts

Back