The Slipper Orchid Show in Taichung, Taiwan

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! My old camera got its passport renewed before I got mine and went to Taiwan w/out me!.....

Hey Eric, what a great invention. But in the end your camera did much better shots without you behind the view finder than with you !! :D

Chien thanks for so many impressive photos from your show.

Best regards from Germany, rudolf

Thanks Chien... it's great to experience a Taiwanese Paph show. and I'm a fan of that Chou-Yi Yuki too!

Dear Chien,
many thanks for the pictures.
It is really very interesting to see the high quality of the hybridizing in Taiwan.
But it would be interesting to see the names of the hybrids. Not always it is easy to know the names of the hybrids.

Best greetings

Olaf

Thanks for the photos Chien. It's as close as most of us can ever hope to get to such a wonderful event. I know that the prices may be a bit higher at such an event but did you buy anything? If I remember correctly, a couple of years ago you even able to get a division of one of the plants on display.

I did not buy anything on this show, it is just begginning of flower season. But if you like anything on the show, I can try to contact the owner of the flower;)

Latest posts

Back