The Slipper Orchid Show in Taichung, Taiwan

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chien

Reaction score
An slipper orchid show was held last weekend in Taichung, Taiwan. I went to there and took some photos. Sorry for bad quality images:(
Anyway, enjoy them:)
DSCN5894.jpg

DSCN5915-1.jpg

DSCN5912.jpg

DSCN5911.jpg

DSCN5909.jpg

DSCN5908.jpg

DSCN5907.jpg

DSCN5906.jpg

DSCN5905.jpg

DSCN5903.jpg

Ok, that's it. After the long hot and no-flower summer, I think this slipper orchid show warm up the follwing flower season.

Man, that was a lot of pictures!!! You must have taken a picture of every single Paph in the show. Thanks a lot for posting all of those. There were some interesting ones.

Robert

Wow! My old camera got its passport renewed before I got mine and went to Taiwan w/out me! :poke:
Anyway, thanx so much for posting, that's what I would expect a Slipper show in Taiwan to look like! :D
Love the Chou-Yi Yuki, Amagum, malipoense x emersonii, and of course the hang hybrids and Phrag besseae and hybrids!

Love that Pseudodoras niger! (The honkin' catfish) Always amazed me that these guys, which top out at about 3 feet, have the same number of lateral armor plates as my beloved Corydoras which are under 3 inches mostly.

The slipper are nice too. :)

-Ernie

FAntastic show!!! It does not matter that some pics are blured, cause there are lots to enjoy!!!!! Thank you very much for sharing!!!!!!!:D

Latest posts

Back