Fall Great Lakes events

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you find yourself with some extra cash lying around this Fall and you are in the Great Lakes area, I have to announce 2 Orchid Shows to tell you about.
#1. Michiana Orchid Society Show on September 30th and October 1st., 2023. The show is on the grounds of Holy Cross University. All pertinent information can be found on the societies web site.
#2. Ann Arbor Orchid Society and Show the weekend of November 17-19, 2023. It is held on the grounds of the Matthaei Botanical Garden. Additional information can be found on the AOS web page at www.AOS.org Just look on the “Events Page”
Both shows have orchid sales, AOS judging lectures and exhibits. Orchid supplies are also available.
IMG_2164.jpeg
I also took a photo of your villosum while setting up my display 😜 - annamense is by far my favorite variety, and having lost mine recently I was happy to get to see one in full bloom. Amazing plant, thanks for bringing it to show!

There might be some confusion here. I am not the owner of this plant. It belongs to a member of the Greater Lansing Orchid Society. I was on the judging team that granted it it’s AM on Saturdays judging.

While I am a member of that society, I did not help with the display. I was busy on Friday helping to set up the Michigan Orchid Society display.

There might be some confusion here. I am not the owner of this plant. It belongs to a member of the Greater Lansing Orchid Society. I was on the judging team that granted it it’s AM on Saturdays judging.

While I am a member of that society, I did not help with the display. I was busy on Friday helping to set up the Michigan Orchid Society display.
Oh I see. Well, pass my message on then 😂

Latest posts

Back