The person below me game......

• Thread starter Bluefirepegasus
  • Start date
Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, not really, but many friends think I am a clown traveling in this life...

TPBM loves Oreo cookies (and Oreo Fudge are the coronation of perversion in chocolate!)

true, but I cannot eat them with out milk, and since I am lactose
intolerant, the euphoria is short lived.
the person above me has a very unique plant collection.

tpbm is laughing out loud

No, that was Sunday.
TPBM is worried about financing buys at next show! :eek:
Clark, Lactaid milk [especially the fatty whole milk one] is a good alternative.

false. I usually read once a day, even before I was a member.
( though the market dropped like a brr-Rock today, I still
have my milk money)

tpbm is not politically motivated

False!!! I cannot find any near me...:(

TPBM finally managed to purchase a new mobile phone...:D:D:D

False, I thought mine was broken but it turned out to only be a malfunctioning charger!
Wow Clark, a Brr-rock! I suppose this started during his presidency and we should expect a quick fix!?
TBPM is making list of pre-orders for next orchid show!

I should but I don't answer the phone (Thank God for answering machines)

tpbm made a creamsicle (scoops of vanilla ice cream with orange juice in a glass) after work this afternoon to try and calm their savage sore throat

False, not that I don't understand the proclivity; we especially love getting calls from our undergrad alma mater about making donations--the temptation to offer our routing number is overwhelming, as in, we welcome donations at #... (Six digit student loan debt RULES!)

TPBM also has an SO who wanted to get them a small orchid treat for Valentine's Day, but the vendor of choice is at JGP.

False and sorta false. Although I empathize with Charles and hope his throat is better. And my SO (husband) did buy me an orchid for Valentine's day.

TPBM is preparing for the GLOS show the last day of Feb and the first day of March, hoping the weather is decent.

Latest posts

Back