The Other David Ott

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
Flowers smaller,fewer and not as colorful
IMG_6203_zps92af250f.jpg

IMG_6204_zps8001675c.jpg

I should of photographed the two together. That way, whatever photographic corrections are made you will still be able to see the differences. I'll try that tonight as well.

It would be nice to see the two side by side to get an easier perspective. I do like this flower though. It looks balanced and nicely colored.

Would be nice to see them side by side, but as David so aptly said, ' it is better than the one I don't have'. Love that red pouch!

Here is the side-by-side, you decide. I want you to know Gary I went to great dangerous lengths to get these photos ( praestans too) for you. With a thunder storm quickly approaching, lighting and all, I was able to setup snap off these award winning photos!!!:rollhappy:

PaphDavidOtt1and2_zpsa03918d3.jpg

PS. I guess I should mention I always try to photograph outdoors:p

Here is the side-by-side, you decide. I want you to know Gary I went to great dangerous lengths to get these photos ( praestans too) for you. With a thunder storm quickly approaching, lighting and all, I was able to setup snap off these award winning photos!!!

PS. I guess I should mention I always try to photograph outdoors:p

It is much appreciated! Makes an interesting mental picture, especially seeing that I know you would have been juggling a Millers at the same time as scrambling around with a lightning conductor in the form of a large aluminum tripod! :rollhappy:

How did you guys know that I like living dangerous with my aluminum tripod?
The awarded clone has much better dorsal and synsepal stripping. The pouch is saturated more on the front and pushes further towards the back then the other clone.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Back