The Mother of All Morality Questions!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any purple spotting on the underneath side of the leaves near the base? Emersonii would/could have, whereas hangianum rarely, usually not.

Sometimes when one is buying from foreign vendors, unbloomed plants, one will get plants that are mislabeled. I have seen that before and I am sure I will see it again. Unfortunately, without paperwork from a legal population, you can't propogate it to sell. :(

Sometimes when one is buying from foreign vendors, unbloomed plants, one will get plants that are mislabeled. I have seen that before and I am sure I will see it again. Unfortunately, without paperwork from a legal population, you can't propogate it to sell. :(
yea right

If the plants were sold to you as emersonii, I would enjoy them and assume that is what they are. You bought them in good faith that they were legal plants. If they turn out to be something different someday then it's not your fault. Oh and I wouldn't take them to shows either.

e-spice

When I read your first post I thought you have huonglanae. Search the paph photos here to compare. And dont worry I've already contacted the orchid police and they're on their way. [I plan on buying some hangianums w/ my reward money! :evil:]

Back