The first of the Jason Fischers

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnyr5

Reaction score
Here we go. Just opened last night. 1 year, 4 months, and 11 days from flask.
Nothing really special about it, other than the speed from flask to bloom.
20151224_115856.png.jpeg

Ok, Eric, go ahead. lol

Yay besseae hybrids! I got one of these from Tnyr5 and i must say that the vigor (leaf size, thickness, color, etc.) are amazing, it's 3N. Thanks. If the plant was 4N it would only be half the size in such a short time growing!!! I have something I will send you when I get back home from Va.

Well, even though you say "Nothing special", this is another nice one! I haven't seen a bad Jason Fischer, only some that are a little better than others, even though they're all nice. The short time to bloom is impressive. This flower will likely be larger and with wider petals in future years when the plant is fully mature and multiple growth. I'd say this is a keeper! Congrats!

Yay besseae hybrids! I got one of these from Tnyr5 and i must say that the vigor (leaf size, thickness, color, etc.) are amazing, it's 3N. Thanks. If the plant was 4N it would only be half the size in such a short time growing!!! I have something I will send you when I get back home from Va.
Aw, thanks! I hope yours blooms out better than this one in a month or two.

Well, even though you say "Nothing special", this is another nice one! I haven't seen a bad Jason Fischer, only some that are a little better than others, even though they're all nice. The short time to bloom is impressive. This flower will likely be larger and with wider petals in future years when the plant is fully mature and multiple growth. I'd say this is a keeper! Congrats!
Heh, hold your horses! I have several of these in spike and I'm only keeping one!

still very beautiful. So, what is your next challenge? ;)
Hrmm...
Several, actually
1. Flask and bloom out my own crosses
2. Bloom my awesome Mt. Low with 6 perfect flowers and win an FCC
3. Use #1 to win an AQ
4. Bloom a roth with 32cm or bigger flowers
Ya know, little stuff...

Stunning and amazing time from flask to flower! Thanks for keeping us involved in the whole ordeal!

David

It's not a bad flower, by any means. I'm just being very picky because the standard is so high. NS 8.8, PW 2.4

Last edited:
Back