Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
Hi,

I'll be doing an inventory of some extra supplies I have over the next few days. If you are thinking of placing an order anytime soon for square aircone pots, diatomite, etc. please let me know. I will have these available for postage. I also think have a small humidifier and some extra filters for it, available for $20.00 plus postage.

Thanks!
H

kentuckiense

Debaser
Reaction score
4" appears to be the size I'm out of. If you have smaller sizes, I'd gladly take a few off your hands,too!

On that note, does anyone need a 6" aircone? I don't know why on earth I bought it. I'll never need a pot that big. Same deal applies: just pay shipping.

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
okay, I have a TON of 4", a good number of 5" and 6", and a smattering of smaller ones.

The humidifier is a Holmes. If you follow this link, it is pictured on the left of the page with "view all humidifiers" written under it. It is a 4 gallon I think but they aren't listing it for sale now. I have two sets of three replacement filters to go with it.

http://store.holmesproducts.com/estore/humidifiers.aspx

kentuckiense

Debaser
Reaction score
Heather, could I pick up a handful of 4 inchers? I have enough smaller ones that I would feel bad taking them away from people that really need them now. Let me know!

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Zach - yes. I'll pull together a bunch for you and box up. Where should I ship? Send me a pm, will you?

Tik - not sure. I'm going to be in Westford MA for a while starting Monday.
Maybe we could meet somewhere some day when I am off?

TADD

Rootless Wonder
Reaction score
Diatomite huh? What size and yes I will probably take it off your hands sister! Do you have the smaller size ones like 2 1/2 or 3 inch aircones? Thanks!

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I have some smaller aircones, yup. Let me know numbers please guys? (Zach - you too I have a ton of 4's how many do you want??) The pots, though they will have been run through the dishwasher, are not all coming out pristine, so you may have to do a little scrubbing...

And the diatomite.....(running to basement....pant pant pant...running back)
is about 1 cu ft. of medium size.

Ooh, and I have about a cu. ft. of spongerock and 1/2 cu. ft. of charcoal.

I have several of Ray's P/A boxes I can ship in, but not a lot of other sizes, just FYI. If I can, I'll ship stuff on Monday....

TADD

Rootless Wonder
Reaction score
Hey H!
I will definitely take the diatomite off of your hands. What smaller size cones do you have? Thanks. I will take what ever you have under 4 inches.

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
You got it Tadd!
I have 2", 2.5" and 3" aircones. I'll throw a bunch in w/ the rock.
I'll ship as inexpensively as I can and let you know post shipping of the cost, if that works for you?

Thanks! (YAY no moving diatomite!!)

Wendy

Just me!
Reaction score
Oh, oh, oh....any aircones left? I love those things.
Hey Kentuckiense....where did you get the 6" air cone and how much was it? I have a plant that wants to move up and needs a biggie.

Wendy

Just me!
Reaction score
Thanks Heather!

PS...Murray says hi and thanks for all your concern. He's fit as a fiddle again.:smitten:

Latest posts