Spring Blooms

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Annica-
At the lower right of the message box you will see these little options "like, gift supporting, +Quote, Reply" .
Instead of typing in your message in the empty box, the brandnew one, simply click on that Reply button of someone's message that you want to directly respond to. Then, a new message box with that person's message in it will pop up. Then, you can put in your message in the same box. Hope it makes sense.

Annica-
At the lower right of the message box you will see these little options "like, gift supporting, +Quote, Reply" .
Instead of typing in your message in the empty box, the brandnew one, simply click on that Reply button of someone's message that you want to directly respond to. Then, a new message box with that person's message in it will pop up. Then, you can put in your message in the same box. Hope it makes sense.

Yes, it makes sence now. I thank you kindly Happypaphy7! 🤩 I have seen, that there are some options, but been too carefull for trying them. Was not sure which one or what will happen. Well, now I have tried to 😊

Latest posts

Back