sendenii var.Rosum 'Bern Crest'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

G

Grandma M

In the past 12 hours, we have had, rain, sleet, icy roads, thunder, lightening, my power went out for a short time, and now it is snowing like crazy. I'm thankful for my orchids to brighten up a BAD day.

This had 7 blooms on it but I bumped one off when I watered it....another bad thing to add to this day. Hopefully spring will arrive soon.

Grandma

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
Wow, what a nice blooming, Marilyn!
Sorry about the weather. We're getting pouring chilly rain here today. I too am ready for spring, and even dreaming of sitting outside on a summer evening. Sigh....

G

Grandma M

Heather said:
Wow, what a nice blooming, Marilyn!
Sorry about the weather. We're getting pouring chilly rain here today. I too am ready for spring, and even dreaming of sitting outside on a summer evening. Sigh....
OH you dreamer. Will days like that ever come?????? March came in like a lion. Will it go out like a lamb?

Grandma

Ron-NY

Reaction score
I sure hope it goes out like a lamb, although it wasn't a terrible winter, I am ready fro spring!! Ice and sleet last night, heavy rain today...bet we see some flooding as well.

Marilyn...great plant:clap: :clap:

P

Park Bear

nice plant....you may need to move from the land of the devil (Michigan)

toddybear

Awarded Stud
Reaction score
snow, snow and more snow in my area...thank goodness for orchids or I would go insane during our long winters. Actually we had no snow until mid-January but now we are making up for it....Eric I need your warm rain!

Very impressive display!

G

Grandma M

Park Bear

If I were 10 years younger I might think about that. Maybe North Carolina, with a greenhouse......now I'm dreaming. I guess one is never to old to dream impossible dreams.

Jason Fischer

www.orchidweb.com
Reaction score
Come on over to Minnesota, where we have had 24 inches + of snow in the past WEEK! Phew, 2 hours of shoveling this morning, I'm wiped out!

P

Park Bear

you are never too old to change....I wish I could go a little more South, but all of my family within a days drive

G

Greenpaph

Nice phrag, Grandma!

We had the same kind of day as you! But I worked all day!