• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling all of my slippers

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papheteer

Reaction score
Hi Guys! Sadly, I'll be travelling alot in the next few months and i don't have anyone to take care of my paphs. So I'll be selling most of them. They're mostly parvis. Alot of flowering sequentials. And some big multiflorals too. All at low prices. I prefer if you come and see them in person. I live in Toronto, Ontario. Downtown location. I would also trade some for catt. intermedia divs(for my mom). Thanks.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear Ardenn, I hope your travelling will bring you new opportunities. (I'm scared I will have to do traveling one day too)....you had so many nice plants but I hope that you can start up again later

Of your of the bloomed paphs from searching through your threads, I am interested in:
Paph. primulinum var. aureum
Paph Ho Chi Minh
Paph. Armeni-White
Paph. liemianum
Paph. Wossner Perle

I'm not sure what you have that is unbloomed too. Sorry I'm too far away to come in person...I can always divide plants back to you when they get big enough too

I do have some mini-catts that can take division (I'd prefer to grow them larger, since my mom likes catts. I don't mind dividing something here and there, I gotta check out my stuff though)

thanks for the reply guys.

Fren I have no experience with shipping plants but im sure i can ask a friend about it. Ill pm u a pricelist of all the plants i have for sale. thanks

Shipping is easy! A box and packing peanuts, some masking tape is really all you need. If you have some of that easter grass-like shredded wax paper (I know some people hate it but I find it invaluable!), tape a bit of it over the growing medium in the pot and you're good to go. I prefer to ship plants flat (not wrapped and rolled) and at this time of year you shouldn't have a problem as long as it is not too hot up there.

Sorry about your collection but as I have learned, you have to do what is right for the plants and you can always buy more later, when conditions improve!

Where are you going?

I am interested in knowing what multiflorals you have. I do have a couple of C intermedia that I may part with if your multis are something I don't have and are on my wish list. You can send me a PM if you llike or email me at [email protected]

Aww.. that's sad to hear, parting with your plants are always hard! Have you asked anyone at the SOOS who can babysit your plant for a few months until you are back in town again?

If you still want to sell your plants, I'm interested in a list also. Please PM me with the list. Thanks, and best wishes!

Sad to hear that you have to sell your babies. Like Jorch said, check with the orchid society maybe someone has some spare space to help you out. Just PMed you my email if you do decide to sell them I'd love to take over some.

Thanks for ur interests guys. I know it;s very sad to be parting with my plants but I'd rather have them go to people I know would take care of them. Heather, I will be going back to the Philippines then traveling Asia from there. Guys I will make a list of all my plants and post some pics by Tuesday. Again, thanks.

I agree, it sounds like a well worth trip. I would love to go to asia one day.
BTW you might find some wonderful orchids in asia as well;) not that your intentions were to see orchids

Sorry guys, i haven't posted the lists of plants for sale yet. To those who pm'ed me for it, sorry for not replying yet. I have been very busy the past few days. I will have the list ready by this coming tuesday. I will be ready to ship the next week. Thanks for your patience guys.

Very LAte reply...

Sorry guys for the very late reply. I have been very very busy lately. Anyways here's a list of the plants I have for sale. all prices in Canadian.

Multis:

Paph (primulinum x sanderianum) x rothschildianum 1BS growth 1 maturing LS 18" - $30

Paph. Lawless Sandguard - 1 mature 1 new growth 23" - $40

Last edited:
here's more:

Parvis:

Ho Chi Minh - 1 bloomed growth 1 new, 7" - $25
Wossner Perle - 2 bloomed 2 new growth - $30
Mem. Larry Heuer - 1 bloomed(bit sun damage on the leaves) 1 new 11" - $30
Armeni White - 6 growths blooming size $50
Wossner Butterfly (malipoense x vietnamense) 7" - $30
Fumi's delight 6" - $20
Delrosi - 6" - $15
Burkii (Armeni-white x emersonii) 6" - $20
Sugar Suite (niveum x emersonii) 7" $20
Norito Hasegawa x bellatulum - 1 gr. in sheath 1 new -$30
Mem. Larry Heuer x micranthum - 5" $20
micranthum - 5" -$30
Dick Wagner (Fanaticum x bellatulum) - 7" blooming size - $25

some other plants:

primulinum flavum- 6" in spike $20

primulinum purpurescens - 8" 1 gr. in bloom 1 new - $20

moquettianum- 11" - (a bit of sun damage on leaves) $15

liemianum - 1 blooming growth, 1 new, very big, $40

victoria-mariae - 7" 25

Dollgoldi - 6" $15

wardii - 2 bloomed growths, 2 new $20

purpuratum - 5" $15

More plants to come. I'll make another list tomorrow. It's getting late here. Btw guys, ONLY SHIPPING IN CANADA. Thanks for all the people who has shown interest.

The following items have been spoken for:

Paph. lowii (Princehouse x KTO) -2 mature growths 17" - $25

Paph. Lyro Blackhawk - single growth 15" - 20

Paph. philippinense (Twister x Rudy) single growth 16" - $25

Paph. Kemp Tower - single growth 15" - $30

Paph. Johanna Burkhardt - single growth 27" - $35

Paph. praestens - single growth 12" - $20

Whoa...that was fast! The only ones I was interested in are spoken for...that'll teach me for not checking sooner. Thanks for posting the list and I hope your trip will be a great one. :)

Latest posts

Back