• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sanderianum 'dark beauty x newberry tresses

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave sarkowsky sold a 3 growth plant with 1 start that had 2 spikes for 350.00. the way to go is buy a flask for 150.00, it has 20 good seedlings, grow for 1 year then sell them for 50 60 dollars each!!

$50 for a blooming sized sanderianum? You must have been cheated or you are just full of ****.

Hell yes! Not that I don't want to believe you, but with your credibility, I do like to see photos, measurements, DNA test and all. Better yet, you should show us photos monthly till it blooms...

Yes sir, I will post photos, it seems that the person I got it from tried blooming it by over extending light intensity, I've been watering with cal mag and epsom salts

It doesn't look like sanderianum to me but keep posting its photos.

FYI, sanderianum doesn't need high light to bloom, perhaps a lot less than its hybrids.

If it's not a sandy I would accept stonei, anything else would be letdown, when I first opened it my immediate thought was stonei, the leaves are very narrow, I think over brightness contributes to that. time will tell

I am confident to say yours isn't sanderianum. P. stonei? not likely. I think you got screwed, dude.

FYI, sanderianum normally won't bloom till its second growth is semi-matured.

Well I got it from a very good vendor, P.C. orchids, I've gotten alot of good stuff from them

Latest posts

Back