Rick's K-Lite in 'Orchids'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...I'll be sure to read it when my copy of Orchids reaches the great white north...
Seriously!?! I'm in Southern Ontario. Where. Is. My. Mag!?

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk

Still not here...

I was just down in Atlanta today at the judging center, and several (but not all) of the judges also had not received their copy yet.

Some of the Atlanta OS members I ran into had received theirs. So I couldn't figure out a pattern of no distribution.

I was just down in Atlanta today at the judging center, and several (but not all) of the judges also had not received their copy yet.

Some of the Atlanta OS members I ran into had received theirs. So I couldn't figure out a pattern of no distribution.

It rained, it snowed, it sleeted, it hailed, it shined......how the Hell is the USPS supposed to know what to do?

Y'all can log in to the AOS web page and download/read it there. Assuming you're an AOS member. I tried it because as a member of the publication committee I was asked to try it for myself. Worked for me. The server host updated their own systems around year end/beginning of this year. That created some hell at the AOS website at that time. If you tried logging in at that time try it again now and see what you think.

Speaking as a bookish girl I'm not sure how I feel about 'Orchids' going ebook, but I guess I'll just have to be dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century. I hate learning new skills. sigh. grumble.

Last edited:
More kudos - an old customer ordered some K-Lite today, and stated "I've read the articles about the new K lite fertilizer, and being an environmental engineer with knowledge of toxicity, this seems to make sense."

i am wondering if there woud be any benefit to using a K-lite regimen and then shocking the plants with a normal K application, and then back to the K-lite regimen?

Back