Rick's K-Lite in 'Orchids'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mormodes

Reaction score
Huzzah! Rick's article on K-Lite fertilizer regimen is now published in the March edition of 'Orchids'. All the data and research that went into the program is now in one place.

Thank you Rick for writing the article. So much food for thought.

Dang! I let my subscription expire but only for about two weeks. I hope I still get the March issue. It would be a bummer to miss the one and only most import issue of the whole year!

Congrats Rick. I didn't subscribe, but I'm sure it will be an eye opener for all that don't follow this board!

Took a while, didn't it Rick? I was about to ask you if you knew which issue it'd appear in.

I've been working with the editorial crew for the last couple of months, and I gave a small heads up on ST when we had a working draft, so I knew it was coming up in March issue.

I submitted the article last summer, but I was notified that there was a good lineup of articles ahead of it. So had to update some of the dates/times when we got into the final cleanup stage.

It wasn't the longest I've had to wait to see an article go to print, and very happy with the way it came out.:wink:

If would be interested in reading this article as well, unfortunately not an AOS member......

Of course, now that I'm not a member, they have good articles. I gave up on the AOS because I got tired of spending so much money on a magazine I glanced through and then set aside...and had so few paph articles. Too bad...in the 80's, I got so much info from the AOS Bulletin...the info I learned about caring for paphs from Ned Nash's articles are still the basis of the care I give now...and those articles are as valid now as they were then.

Back