Recent additions that I got recently: Paph anitum compots, Paph papuanum compots and

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paphman910

Reaction score
My recent additions:

Schoenorchis fragans

s_fagrans.jpg

Phal corningiana

phal_corningiana.jpg

Paph anitum Compot 1

anitum1.jpg

Paph anitum Compot 2

anitum2.jpg

Paph adductum seedlings

adductums.jpg

Paph papuanum Compot 1

papuanum1.jpg

Paph papuanum Compot 2

papuanum2.jpg

Paphman910

Wow!

Where did you find the papuanum? Did you see the flowers from the breeding?

A lot of miss identified as violascians.

Wow!

Where did you find the papuanum? Did you see the flowers from the breeding?

A lot of miss identified as violascians.

Won't know if it is real until it is flowering! Yes I do know alot of them turn out to be violascens and I would not be surprised if they turn out to be violascens.

Came from Hung Sheng Orchid Farm saying it is zieckianum 'Bear 1' x 'Bear 2' I read somewhere that zieckianum is a syn. to papuanum. Flowers on their site looks nice and worth a gamble!

Paphman910

Won't know if it is real until it is flowering! Yes I do know alot of them turn out to be violascens and I would not be surprised if they turn out to be violascens.

Came from Hung Sheng Orchid Farm saying it is zieckianum 'Bear 1' x 'Bear 2' I read somewhere that zieckianum is a syn. to papuanum. Flowers on their site looks nice and worth a gamble!

Paphman910

Yes on the zieckianum synonim
I don't know if I can keep my fingers crossed for 3-5 years!!

Once stabilized, you might try the basket system. My mastersianum and other barbata types are doing very well in baskets.

Yes on the zieckianum synonim
I don't know if I can keep my fingers crossed for 3-5 years!!

Once stabilized, you might try the basket system. My mastersianum and other barbata types are doing very well in baskets.

Baskets with sphag? I'd like to see the photo if you have one!

Latest posts

Back