Question about den. spectabile

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just planted out a compot into 2 inch pots about a month ago. 'Shorty' x 'Hoosier' What does the winner get?:poke:

Alright! Now we're talkin! Let's see... Besides mad respect, Winner keeps pollen, sends it to loser, loser has to get flasks made and send one to winner and runner up. Just a suggestion... Any other suggestions?

Alright! Now we're talkin! Let's see... Besides mad respect, Winner keeps pollen, sends it to loser, loser has to get flasks made and send one to winner and runner up. Just a suggestion... Any other suggestions?

Yes, take on all comers with the above deal, then surreptitiously buy a blooming size plant and post success pics a few months later?:evil:

Agreed. Bragging rights it is. And, how did you figure out my plan? :evil: Just kidding. Alright, now get out the lawn chair, sit back, and watch it grow.

:rollhappy::rollhappy::rollhappy:
and when all is figured out just let me know what I'm doing wrong, I've killed 2 of them! :eek:

:rollhappy::rollhappy::rollhappy:
and when all is figured out just let me know what I'm doing wrong, I've killed 2 of them! :eek:

I don't think your alone, I have heard of quite a few that have killed theirs. I have had mine for a couple of years but it was a SS and tiny when I got it, then I proceeded to fiddle with it too much and it really sulked for a long time. Hopefully we will be able to keep ours alive and have some advice to share at the end!
Sounds like it's a good time for you to try again, and join our race! :)

Agreed. Bragging rights it is. And, how did you figure out my plan? :evil: Just kidding. Alright, now get out the lawn chair, sit back, and watch it grow.

Watching....
a5u6amyh.jpg

Nice. I think you may have the advantage on this one.

My thoughts exactly. You're only in the contest if you let one of us win. :p Where's the pics?

Hahaha...the plant only looks big because it is so close to the camera. I was just thinking that you probably have the advantage because you are getting a third leaf, I have still only had two per growth.

And yes! Where are the photos?!

Back