Problem with ST?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the first time I've gotten it in 4 days or so. It was still down. I tried different browers, getting different messages, but regardless, the site was down. Great to be back!!!!

Thanks, Heather, ST finally up here. Very strange that only some were affected. Any helenae show up in my absence?

I emailed Heather and she responded. She was out-of-pocket over the holiday weekend and wasn't able to fix the site until Tues. It's a damn good thing she answered me for I almost took the big jump from the 10th floor of the hospital from withdraws! LOL
You should of all pass the time as I did by biding on Ebay slippers! I also bought Carter and Holmes' Paph windowsill special for the fun of it.

I did too much of that.....someone's going to be PO'd when thpose packages arrive........

I'm still twitching, so Heather was just in the nick o'time.

I think my wife is particularly thankful.:eek:

THANKS HEATHER:clap::clap:

thank you heather; after four days and actually logging onto orchid board twice I was almost suffering withdrawals myself :D

my received emails were so low since I wasn't getting updates to new threads

Lol, you people are funny!!!! I get to stages of withdrawal like was demonstrated here within a few hours if a forum is down! I'm finally able to get on, and like Rangiku said, where are the helenae?!?!

Oh, is THAT where you people went. I thought I had scared everybody off. I spammed ST with posts and after that it was just...dead... And apparently the world revolves around me. :wink:

Welcome back guys! :D

I emailed Heather and she responded. She was out-of-pocket over the holiday weekend and wasn't able to fix the site until Tues. It's a damn good thing she answered me for I almost took the big jump from the 10th floor of the hospital from withdraws! LOL
You should of all pass the time as I did by biding on Ebay slippers! I also bought Carter and Holmes' Paph windowsill special for the fun of it.

That's what I did but I bought Catts.

Latest posts

Back