Problem with ST?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed her today, but haven't heard back, I assume she's probably hopping...

Very odd that some of us can get in here with no problem and some can't...

I had server down error messages from early 12/2 until today, 12/5. it was a DNS not resolved error. Back up now. 3 day Slippertalk would not come up. Delerium tremens, ah but better now.

I emailed her today, but haven't heard back, I assume she's probably hopping...

Very odd that some of us can get in here with no problem and some can't...

A friend of mine is unable to regsister. She tried a few weeks ago. Tried ago last week... She sent E-mails to Heather. I sent some E-mails to Heather too... no answer.:confused::confused:

I was unable to get in SL many times since the last Friday. But now it seems to be fixed.

I desperately mailed paphman Wayne wondering if my computer had something wrong or ST server problem stood in back. It was the only connection with ST this time. I worried a lot....

I have missed my morning fix! Haven't been able to log in for 4 days! So glad whatever was wrong is now fixed, and many thanks to whoever fixed it.

On a somewhat unrelated topic there is an Orchidboard member who has been trying to get registered since before the site went down. Her username there is MelanieAt. If someone could respond to her request that would be awesome. :)

I too had issues logging in for the entire weekend. Drove me crazy!
Slippertalk is a key distraction for me at this time.
I realized how much I miss talking with you all!
Glad to have ST back up! Hope everything is ok :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back