Prime Child

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a thought, but color is so much better when the buds develop under cooler conditions. Don't know what it has been like at your place, but until just recently, it has been very warm here for the last few months. Perhaps next year, with a normal winter, the color will be improved. I am assuming that outside temperatures have some influence on the temperature in your growing area. Mike

Just a thought, but color is so much better when the buds develop under cooler conditions. Don't know what it has been like at your place, but until just recently, it has been very warm here for the last few months. Perhaps next year, with a normal winter, the color will be improved. I am assuming that outside temperatures have some influence on the temperature in your growing area. Mike

I got the plant in bud, so most of the development was in CA (OZ), then the flight over to DC. Maybe if it blooms in the winter again, the color may be better since we keep the heat at home at 65 F.

Back