Prime Child

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea what the parents are, as the original label has long since been lost. It has been a bit of a difficult and fussy plant, but seems to have settled at long last.

I assume you mean clonal names? More than just rothschildianum x primulinum...

Nice flower!

Lovely.
In my experience with mine it grew leaves happily...and grew, and grew...until one day it decided to flower. Now it flowers annually usually. They just need time to mature like their roth parent I guess.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk

..... It has been a bit of a difficult and fussy plant, but seems to have settled at long last....
I like this cross quite a bit! Looks like a pretty nice one! Sounds like it might be a bit more rothish than prim, the idea is that the cochlo should add color & ease of bloom but mother nature doesn't always go along with that!

So far Prime Child has been the best flower for me. The Transvaals and Vanguards I had/have in past have all been very boring. As a fact, I have a 7-8 growth Vanguard I'm waiting to bloom so I can unload it!

Back