Pictorial Comparison of White Paphs

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The photo also says something about how good culture helps presentation of flowers. I have divisions of FC Puddle and of Jack Tonkin, and I hate to admit, but mine only occasionally look that good, due to my neglect. So spend a little time with yer plants, and they will reward you. Good growing Ross.

:drool: :drool: My vote's for White Queen too! Amazing - she's gonna be 19 years since awarded & still holdin' her own! :clap: :clap:
Awesome group Ross!!!

One thing to remember is that the last two, Paph Wharton Sinkler and Paph Mishima Elf are not awarded. Other cultivars of these crosses or these when they mature may exceed the White Queen.:)

The photo also says something about how good culture helps presentation of flowers. I have divisions of FC Puddle and of Jack Tonkin, and I hate to admit, but mine only occasionally look that good, due to my neglect. So spend a little time with yer plants, and they will reward you. Good growing Ross.

Thank you, Leo and thanks to all for the wonderful comments.:)

One thing to remember is that the last two, Paph Wharton Sinkler and Paph Mishima Elf are not awarded. Other cultivars of these crosses or these when they mature may exceed the White Queen.:)
;) I'll be waiting! :wink:

A group of well grown white Paphs. Well done.:clap:
I cannot wait to have something similar

Latest posts

Back