Pics from the SVO open house

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. Like I said I didn't take any pics of the upper greenhouses. Seedlings and catasetums. The catasetums are just not my thing. I only have 1.

Next time I'll get some pic of those for you. He usually has another open house in December.

Thanks. I think he is headed your way in the next week or so. If you wanted anything you could probably pre order.

What is a ghost paph? What did you get?

Troy,

I believe this is what he calls his ghost. He pick out of of them for me and said I need them...LOL

SVO 5736
Paph. NEW HYBRID [Paph. (Meon x Oriental Enchantment) 'SVO' x Paph. Dire Wolf 'SVO']
I'm impressed by how large the flowers of Dire Wolf are, with huge dorsals in pure white and green stripes, with clear green petals and pouch. The (Meon x Oriental Enchantment) is similar in coloration, with a slightly smaller flower, but it has a very strong, straight stem that holds the flower well. Expect large flowers in a superb green color with dorsals of white and green. Very nice blooming size plants. Reciprocal is SVO 5739. Check out this first to bloom Picture
4” pots $20

Yeah. Like I said I didn't take any pics of the upper greenhouses. Seedlings and catasetums. The catasetums are just not my thing. I only have 1.

Next time I'll get some pic of those for you. He usually has another open house in December.

I know I was just giving you a hard time... Very envious! I’d love to make it out to SVO one day.

One of my favorite vendors but I've never been there. I appreciate you posting pictures! I feel like I've kinda been there now. :)

One of my favorite vendors but I've never been there. I appreciate you posting pictures! I feel like I've kinda been there now. :)

Sure. I glad you enjoyed it.

Eric, that is San Diego county they get more moisture there. Where I'm at just 40 minutes NE it is right on the edge of a desert. Today my car temp said 118 just going to Lowes. I'm sure Palm Springs is even hotter.

Latest posts

Back