Phragmipedium Waunakee Sunset

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaljala

Reaction score
I love sunsets :drool:
Got this plant as a seedling last January from FV gardens, they always have great plants, young but very healthy. I can't wait to see the fischerii I got from them too!

Thank you Eric and e-spice for your input!
I looked it up and you are most certainly right . I will
contact the seller for his opinion. I've always been very happy with their plants, so I am sure it would be a genuine tag error.

Ok, I have to say it. Looks like a Phrag. Jersey to me. :eek:

When I first saw this flower, I thought it didn't look like any of mine, but I didn't say anything. I came back to this thread so I could post that I didn't think it is Waunakee Sunset. I was wondering about Jersey, also.

The shape is not besseae but more dalessandroi. I don't know about nbs dalessandroi but Tom has god sized Jerseys. BTW,Waunakee Sunset is not that common, try looking up photos.

The shape is not besseae but more dalessandroi. I don't know about nbs dalessandroi but Tom has god sized Jerseys. BTW,Waunakee Sunset is not that common, try looking up photos.

We used to think about Jersey when we see something looking in between straight besseae and straight dalessandroi... but there could be (Jersey) x dalessandroi or (Jersey x besseae) too... Or other combinaison.... I am right?:confused:

Latest posts

Back