Phragmipedium Prince Caspian

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phrag-Plus

Reaction score
Hi! Here is one of my favourite cross, I should not say that they are always my favourite when they are blooming after a little while! But I can say Yeah! sargenteanum and or boissierianum hybrid! ;)
Here, I had use my reddish Sorcerer’s Apprentice and a yellow Robert Palm.

PrinceCaspian.jpg

I tried to take some pix like this over the weekend, but couldn't get it right, so I set the plants on a bench on the porch with the back yard as a backdrop, and no matter how I aimed the camera or placed the plants, there was always some toy or ball in the background. :) Was going to move things around, but The Boy woke up from his nap and we put ALL the toys and balls to use many times over. My house looks like a Sports Authority for kids! Funny thing is that our inventory changes because all the neighborhood kids stop by and leave things and take others. The same toys/balls seem to circulate around. Works out oddly well. The stuff we care about comes in with us.

Oh yeah, LOVE THE FLOWER!

-Ernie

I tried to take some pix like this over the weekend, but couldn't get it right, so I set the plants on a bench on the porch with the back yard as a backdrop, and no matter how I aimed the camera or placed the plants, there was always some toy or ball in the background. :) Was going to move things around, but The Boy woke up from his nap and we put ALL the toys and balls to use many times over. My house looks like a Sports Authority for kids! Funny thing is that our inventory changes because all the neighborhood kids stop by and leave things and take others. The same toys/balls seem to circulate around. Works out oddly well. The stuff we care about comes in with us.

Oh yeah, LOVE THE FLOWER!

-Ernie

I’m taking all my pictures at the same place without any problems, the background is a poster....

I’m taking all my pictures at the same place without any problems, the background is a poster....

:rollhappy: Ohhhhh. You stinker. :) Here I am trying to hold a plant against the sky in one hand and the camera in the other. Ok, all of you laugh at my expense... get it out of your systems. :) Well, if you can't make a joke, be the butt of one.

-Ernie

:rollhappy::rollhappy::rollhappy:I guess you don't go into OfficeMax, Staples, etc??? You will find cloud posterboards!!!

:rollhappy: Ohhhhh. You stinker. :) Here I am trying to hold a plant against the sky in one hand and the camera in the other. Ok, all of you laugh at my expense... get it out of your systems. :) Well, if you can't make a joke, be the butt of one.

-Ernie

You're not the only one Ernie; yesterday I was trying to do the same thing with my Paph. Ho Chi Minh...:p :rollhappy:

You're not the only one Ernie; yesterday I was trying to do the same thing with my Paph. Ho Chi Minh...:p :rollhappy:

Count me in as well.. I did the exact same thing yesterday for half an hour.. taking picture of all my plants in bloom against the real blue sky.. one arm holding the plant as steady as possible and the other arm holding the camera! :poke::sob:

Latest posts

Back