Phragmipedium Dot Potter Barnett

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phrag-Plus

Reaction score
Here is a new registration, in the name of someone who is work get as far as making Phragmipedium look’s incomparable and extraordinary.

It is Seymour Tower x Michel Tremblay

DotPotterBarnett-1-1.jpg

Super cool! Now we can all have Dot in our collections. If only the plants were capable of stunning photography too. :)

.... in the name of someone who is work get as far as making Phragmipedium look’s incomparable and extraordinary.

Bravo Jean-Pierre: a lovely flower gets the name of a Grande Photographer Dame, who is able to show not only the phrags at their best!!!!!

Well deserved Dot!!!!!

Jean

Oh my!!! I don't usually log in until evening, but I wanted to correct an error in one of my threads, and look what I found!

Jean-Pierre: Thank you so much. I am humbled and honored by such a beautiful flower. I love the two-tone -- something that I don't see real often in Phrags but am very attracted to. And this one has it not only in the petals, but the dorsal sepal, also. It is gorgeous. It is indeed special!

Thank you!!!

Dot, you fully deserve the honor for all the beautiful plants you're showing us in all their glory in your magnificient pictures. I never miss your posts even when you're reacting to other posts. That's how much I personnally enjoy your presence on this forum. :clap::clap::clap:

Oh my!!! I don't usually log in until evening, but I wanted to correct an error in one of my threads, and look what I found!

Jean-Pierre: Thank you so much. I am humbled and honored by such a beautiful flower. I love the two-tone -- something that I don't see real often in Phrags but am very attracted to. And this one has it not only in the petals, but the dorsal sepal, also. It is gorgeous. It is indeed special!

Thank you!!!

The pleasure is for me Dot!

Latest posts

Back