Phrag. Suzanne Decker

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Eric the next big show is going to be in Montreal the 24-25 of March..
If you want some hangianum crosses from in-charm you can contact crystal star orchids. As for other vendors, the list isn't out yet..I hope peruflora will be back this spring as I bought an Incan treasure in spike for 50bucks from them last fall,.. :drool:

That's a great price!
I email Chrystal Star twice and haven't heard back. Anybody here in contact with them or Tropical Grdens?

Eric... well.... I am not surprised to read Chrystal Star doesn't answer quickly.... Last year I sent an E mail several times before they sent me something like this: "we received your E-mail several times. We are very busy.... We will answer in 2 weeks"

Of course... 2 weeks later I didn't receive their answer before I sent my E mail again and again several times....

For Tropical Gardens, Calvin usually answers readily... But maybe he is out of country?

Last year I sent an E mail several times before they sent me something like this: "we received your E-mail several times. We are very busy.... We will answer in 2 weeks"

Of course... 2 weeks later I didn't receive their answer before I sent my E mail again and again several times....
That's no way to treat a potential customer! I feel badly if I take more than a day for me to reply. Eric, have you tried calling them. Try this: Eric Lee at (905) 478-8398.

I had the same experience last year with Crystal star, but I eventually received an email, saying that they were in China for that period and that they would keep in touch..maybe a month later I received an email saying that it was too late to order plants from Incharm for the spring show, but luckily they were going to be attending the botanical garden show in may but they had to check the availability of some plants.. Then no words again 'till like MAY! with a 300 bucks bill (good thing that some plants weren't available..lol).. I mean, for some plants I was only interested in kowing the price first.... Aaanyway,
just keep in mind that plants from incharm comes bare roots...

That's a great price!
I email Chrystal Star twice and haven't heard back. Anybody here in contact with them or Tropical Grdens?

It was a great deal..but of course the budsssss blasted.. should have take the other big one that wasn't in spike... I oughta know better..lol

Wish mine would bloom...I assume you got it from Zephryrus? BTW, nice collection!

Thanks..well at least you have a nice collection to look at while waiting for yur SD to decide to flower..cuddle it! ( always wet, lots of diluted fert and intense light while growing) :)
Didn't know that zephyrus was selling other phrags than that over priced noid hybrid ... :arrr:
Got mine at piping rock orchids :)

Latest posts

Back