Phrag. Sergeant Eric

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you guys! :)

Good color.

I'm not great with pictures, but that one was taken just as the sun was setting so it washed out the pouch colour. This one shows the colour better. I'm trying to post a pic using photobucket for the first time, hopefully it works.

Thank you Eric! I actually choose to try photobucket because of your suggestion in a different thread. :)

Another victim to corruption of conformity!! :p

Actually, they are pretty good once you get used to the, 'turn on the library edit, hold the shift button, select, hit shift button, select, link, copy'...

Another victim to corruption of conformity!! :p

Actually, they are pretty good once you get used to the, 'turn on the library edit, hold the shift button, select, hit shift button, select, link, copy'...

Lol! Conformity, maybe...I think you just inspire me! :)

I not exactly sure but I think I just selected it by clicking on the link. I definitely have to get comfortable using it. Thank you for those instructions.

If you hit the shift button, select, then hit the shift button again on any photo, it collects all the photots in between and you cna link and post multiple photos at once. The limit is that you can only post 12/13 photos at a time here.

If you hit the shift button, select, then hit the shift button again on any photo, it collects all the photots in between and you cna link and post multiple photos at once. The limit is that you can only post 12/13 photos at a time here.

Good to know! Thanks! :)

keep 'em coming ! :)
Congrats on blooming your plant. Sergeant Eric (or Sargent..I never know)
is a great cross.

You can make your pictures unclickable but erasing everything before the first IMG.
Otherwise anyone can copy your link...

DSC_0080_zps3313d3db.jpg

Your welcome. But I just noticed that I could also copy/paste the picture (ctrl C / ctrl V) ..So I guess our pictures can still be stolen and get in a greek forum or on ebay.. darn.

The forum allows 15 total images per post; emoticons, image links etc

Also if you make your images with almost the same name but have one changing letter/number, you can make one complete picture link, then copy the whole and paste it 14 times (15 images) then just go and change the one letter/number
( paphpics1.jpg paphpics2.jpg ) if you do this when editing and uploading on any day it saves a lot of time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back