Phrag(s) Paul Eugene Conroy

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilda

Reaction score
North East Tennessee, Z6 , Sunroom, flourecent lig
I always pick out the biggest NBS seedlings to keep for myself. So, out of 20 or so NBS PECs that we purchased 3 years ago , I chose the one to keep on the left...during the past 3 years ALL the others bloomed but the one I chose .

SO, the one on the right I decided to hold on to because I thought he was just perfect , and I had to keep a PEC that bloomed.:wink:

The one I "chose" 3 years ago has 2 spikes and he is going to have numerous blooms open at the same time and he might improve the next blooming...and ,and ,and
The moral of the story is : don't let me choose your NBS seedlings :) !
paulconroy-09.jpg

I don't know Gilda, the one you picked to keep. Looks like a keeper to me! From the two here I would also pick your keeper!

Beautifully grown, Gilda! I like the one on the right best. I like that the petals are held apart and they don't get tangled with each other under the pouch.

Looks like it all turned out in the end, the plants seem to be doing well.

Dot, these monsters would crowd your new growing area too much !:poke:
I won't be keeping them both , but it's a hard decision.

John, that is my sentiments, too. I know this bloom has improved since last years blooming, and wonder if the "twins" would improve ,too ? I probably will divide the "twins" and keep a piece to see if it does improve.

Thanks to all for looking and your input !

:rollhappy::rollhappy: I'd have to keep 2, can't lose on any, take the ones on each end! :clap: :clap:

Latest posts

Back