Phrag. Randy MacDonald

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYEric

Reaction score
I keep getting some kind of runtime and debugging errors so I had a hard time loading this. Sorry; it's Phrag Hanne Popow x Sedenii. Yay besseae hybrids!
P1170947-1.jpg

The plant is one of the very stolonous ones; its growing out of the top of a tall bird feeder contraption and held in place by a rubberband tied back to a stake. If I showed a photo you'd have to go to the hospital due to the intestinal ruptures from laughter! :p
Very nice though....what does the whole plant look like?

The plant is one of the very stolonous ones; its growing out of the top of a tall bird feeder contraption and held in place by a rubberband tied back to a stake. If I showed a photo you'd have to go to the hospital due to the intestinal ruptures from laughter! :p

Now that's funny!:rollhappy::rollhappy::rollhappy:

We can handle it. Show us. I have one that I may have to do the same thing with, so it will give me some ideas!

Eric that's a beautiful Phrag !!!! I don't have any yet but would love to have smething like that in my collection. Congrats !!!!

OK, I'll take the photo but you have to sign a waiver!

My pen is ready - where do I sign?

Btw, my plant that I was talking about is not a Randy MacDonald, but a Noirmont. It's in spike, and I know how tall the spikes can get on these - I hope it doesn't break the growth off! Has anyone tried to cutting these types of growths off and starting again, to try to keep the plant manageable?

Nice Phrag Eric and even better, clearer picture! I'm glad you took your time and did it right. thumbs up.

Latest posts

Back