Phrag Memoria Dick Clements

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondie

Reaction score
Hi

I brought this three years ago in flower nice flower, it was a one growth plant think it cost me about 20 quid. It has just not stoped growing and finally reflowered for me.

I do have another MDC that is bigger, reder and all round beefy. I din't know at the time I had this plant as it was given to me as Eric Young and two months after buying this plant, it flowered as MDC.

I like this one as its not a perfect compared to the other one I had justa cute little thing thats a bit more quirky.

This one is the one that was wrongly named and all round bigger.

They're very pretty. I prefer the clones with more horizontally spread petals, but these are certainly nice the color is very good, especially for a summer blooming. Do these ever branch for you?

They're very pretty. I prefer the clones with more horizontally spread petals, but these are certainly nice the color is very good, especially for a summer blooming. Do these ever branch for you?

No at the moment neither have branched for me so far hopefully soon.

I very rarely see the ones that are horizontal petals it's only the EYOF I've seen and as I have two I won't be getting anymore.

Latest posts

Back