Phrag. La Vivace Epicure Phyllis D. Turner "Rob's Pick"

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jorch

Rob (Orchidzrule) picked this plant for me (in spike) from OL at the show in Winnipeg a few months' back. Now the first flower has opened! :)

IMG_0226Small.jpg

Close up

IMG_0225Small.jpg

Nice one! And good clonal name - way to go Rob, you have an orchid named after you!

Nice one! And good clonal name - way to go Rob, you have an orchid named after you!

Aww! Well, Jorch, nice to be immortalized, but keep in mind it was Josh who recommended it as the best one of its kind they had with them. LOL

Rob may have picked it out, but I cared for it for a month before it was warm enough to ship. Don't I get any credit for not blasting the spike while it was in my care...

Rob may have picked it out, but I cared for it for a month before it was warm enough to ship. Don't I get any credit for not blasting the spike while it was in my care...

Very Nice; Good Pick! And Yes Kyle should get some credit too for not blasting the flower bud.

However, I am the one that "conceived" it, gave birth to it and and babied it along while it was in the lab....So I should get some credit too!

Robert

Very Nice; Good Pick! And Yes Kyle should get some credit too for not blasting the flower bud.

However, I am the one that "conceived" it, gave birth to it and and babied it along while it was in the lab....So I should get some credit too!

Robert
Oh Geez! What a bunch of hot dogs:poke:

lol~~ :rollhappy: maybe I should rename the clone to "3 guys" to give credit to everyone. :poke: :D

Or, how about 'M.O.S. show '09' since everyone named was there! Then I can get in on it too! :poke:

Latest posts

Back