• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Phrag kovachii hybrids for trade.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYEric

Reaction score
Since I picked up a number of Phrag. Perufloras's Spirits [=Pk x Eric Young] and Pk x longifolium I figure maybe someone wants to trade for some of the phrags I need for my collection.

The plants are mature w/ one blooming size growth and a minimum of one new start. I will post pictures tomorrow.

The crosses I need are:
Phrag Rising Sun = [Phrag Jason Fischer x Barbara LeAnn]
Phrag Ralph Gouldner = [Phrag Memoria Dick Clements x St. Ouen]
Phrag Rocheport = [Phrag Grouville x Hanne Popow]
Phrag Acker's Sweetheart = [Phrag Hanne Popow x Barbara LeAnn]
(Oops! I already had Acker's Passion!)
Phrag Cotton Candy = [Phrag Green Hornet x Hanne Popow]
Phrag Strawberry Rush = [Phrag Andean Fire x Hanne Popow]
Phrag Dreamsicle = [Phrag Jason Fischer x Robert Palm]
If you have any of these and at a decent size, let me know. Thanx Eric. :D

Last edited:
Eric's photos

I think I deserve a plant for posting his photos for him...bill the NYC dept. of transportation. :)

p7030348eg6.jpg

p7070355qp1.jpg

p7070356pn7.jpg

Ideally, somehow I'd get to trade some to Canada for some of the besseae/schlimii hybrids there. At this rate I'm going to end up in smugglers' hell!

Maybe you do. I also grow Pleuro's, Tolumnias, Paphs, and Sinningias.
Got that Paph. jackii x hangianum you want to get rid of?!? :crazy:

Don't trade them all away. I"ll PM you to see when you are heading south again. I got a flask of Phrag andreettae as well as the others but they are small and need some time in compot.

Don't trade them all away. I"ll PM you to see when you are heading south again. I got a flask of Phrag andreettae as well as the others but they are small and need some time in compot.
You got it, I'm definitely interested in Phrag andreettae.

SlipperFan said:
Good looking plants. But I don't have any of the ones you want, either.
I'm suprised by that as we seem to have a lot of the same choice in plants. I'm also interested in other things so let me know.

I'm suprised by that as we seem to have a lot of the same choice in plants. I'm also interested in other things so let me know.
I can send you a list of what I have, but not all of them are big enough to be divided. PM me you email address, and you can let me know if any of them are of interest, OK?

so what else can I interest you in...:D Wish I had ones from your wish list to trade! Might be able to tempt you with a Pleuro :) I am really interested in a Pk x longifolium

Latest posts

Back