Phrag. Jerry Dean Fischer x popowii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the answer JP.

I think the bloom is even prettier now :) It has gotten a yellower and rosier colour, doral higher (perfectly vertical) and petals opened wider. (LOL It started off really really ugly actually) Awesome hybridization, I am pleased with the result!

I must take a photo when it has two blooms

Gorgeous! And don't forget it is the first flowering!

I took this photo on Nov. 22 but never got to posting it. This photo is much better than my previous ones since I didn't have to photo edit. I had to photo edit the previous ones because my winter sunlight was no good for photographing and I had to correct the colour. The bloom did lighten in colour and got fatter
DSCN5374.jpg

It never got to holding two blooms. I assume it is due to the furnace blowing under the windowsill. Maybe next year I will have something set up to prevent this, like my tall aquarium.

Fren, your Phrags always rock, but this one really has great form and the color is so distinctive. A stunner!

I want one

Jean-Pierre,

Keep one of these for me. I'll pick it up.

This is absolutely one of the best I've seen from you. And normally, I get to see them ''in the flesh''.

I am truly wowed!

Michel :drool::drool::drool:

Latest posts

Back