Phrag. Fox Valley Fireball 'Red Label' AM

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a beauty. I hope you have better luck than I. After mine was awarded, the plant almost died. It is recovering, slowly, so I hope to see it bloom again.

Hi Dot,

Jo Levy of Memphis had a name for this condition (e.g. a previously easy to grow plant that received an award and became difficult to keep alive). She called it "Excellent Plant Disease". All of us have it at one time or another; especially those of us who try to breed a recently awarded plant with less than three growths.....

Hi Dot,

Jo Levy of Memphis had a name for this condition (e.g. a previously easy to grow plant that received an award and became difficult to keep alive). She called it "Excellent Plant Disease". All of us have it at one time or another; especially those of us who try to breed a recently awarded plant with less than three growths.....
I've had that disease on a couple of my awarded Phrags, and a couple Paphs -- all are recovering. But I lost an awarded Dendrobium to that disease. And I never tried to breed with any of them. :mad:

Latest posts

Back