• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Phrag. besseae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanner. C

Reaction score
Where is a good place to get a besseae? I've seen them for around $30 but they are always sold out.

I got the P. besseae I posted not too long ago from Looking Glass Orchids. It was blooming size or near blooming size, in great health, and as it turns out, pretty good quality for something that is/was approximately in the price range you mentioned. His website doesn't really list the full range of stuff he sells, so the fact that Phrag. besseae isn't on there doesn't mean he's out of stock. It's probably worthwhile to email him and see if he's still got them available.

Unfortunately neither place had them in stock. I'll keep checking :)
I don't know how to leave a private message about besseae to Tanner with the "new slippertalk setting".
does anyone know how to leave private message like the old way?

We'll have Phrag. besseae seedlings with great parentage this fall. They're currently in small flats, with the largest sdlgs having 3 1/2 " leaf spans, so I think they'll be ready for individual pots in September/October. I'll post them here a couple of days earlier than I list them on the website to give ST'ers the first shot at ordering.

Latest posts

Back