Photobucket

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

L I Jane

I just went to upload a pic to post on Photobucket.Now there is just a pic with nothing underneath it as in the past.I've used this programme forever but it seems like things have changed as there is nothing to copy etc to upload to chat.Anyone else notice this? What do you use? Thanks

I just went to upload a pic to post on Photobucket.Now there is just a pic with nothing underneath it as in the past.I've used this programme forever but it seems like things have changed as there is nothing to copy etc to upload to chat.Anyone else notice this? What do you use? Thanks

They have just changed this. You have to hover the mouse over the photo or just underneath and the photo addressess will appear. You can then copy the address as before. They don't sit there permanently anymore.

David

Under the picture there should be a little text saying Link Options. You can then change it back to show the text all the time.

Back