Photo contest

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to all again. I got up early this morning to let the dog out and saw that we had fallen to second :sob: ...but as of now are back on top. :clap: It's going to be a close one. Please don't forget to vote if you have time. The voting ends tomorrow. :wink:

Thanks so much guys. There are a lot of really fabulous photos in the contest. I have voted on a couple others myself...but I think mine is unique. It's kind of a fun twist on the usual serious gold photos. 'Keepin my fingers crossed for the final result. I'll be sure to let everyone know....and come up for a swing or three if we do end up winning. :D

Less than a day before it's all over. I guess the results will be made known on Tuesday.....keep voting until they close the polls. :clap:

YAAAAAAAAAAAYe won! Thank so much to all of you!!!! Ben is so happy....now he'll have something he can use with pride. I'll post a photo of him with his new driver when it arrives. :D

:eek: REALLY!!!? :confused:

Yup....voted on both of my Mom's and my brother-in-law's. His was the smoking/exploding golf ball shot (Robert Hoffman). If those had of won they would have given the driver to Ben as well. I also voted once early on for the photo of the little kid whacking a ball....but not after I saw that my photo actally had a chance.

Latest posts

Back