Photo contest

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wendy

Just me!
Reaction score
I posted this in the 'Any golfers' thread but am not sure if will be noticed...so decided to repost in a thread of its own.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just entered an online photo contest to try and win a Nike driver for my son. If anyone is interested in voting for the photo, the link is... http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/48087 and (Click on Vote Now) the photo is titled 'New tee on the market' (Wendy Hoffman)

There is nothing required to vote...just click and you're done. Thanks to those that go to view! (by the way....the pic was taken 2 years ago when I had an AWFUL stance! Much better now!)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So if anyone is interested in voting for my photo please go to the posted site and vote for my wacky photo. You can vote once a day until the August 16th deadline. Thanks!

Thanks to all who are voting. :clap: My son is so excited to see the photo in first. He really needs a new driver and on a student's budget can't afford to buy one...he's still using the one hubby got for him at 13 and it's pretty small. LOL!

You can vote once a day so if you have a bit of extra time please consider placing a new vote daily. Thanks! :D

Well, that's strange. I went to the page to vote today, and it said I already voted.....

I did notice, Wendy, that you are in the column that says "Most votes."

Well, that's strange. I went to the page to vote today, and it said I already voted.....

I did notice, Wendy, that you are in the column that says "Most votes."

same for me today... I have been voting everyday, but today does not work... let's try it later today again..

and Congrats for being on the column of most votes!!! ;)

I've discovered that it is a vote every 24 hrs. To me it should just renew the page at midnight but apparently it doesn't work that way. Confusing. :confused:

The contest is over on Monday at 4pm. Don't forget vote everyday. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the support of my orchid friends! :clap:

Back