Paphs

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete

Reaction score
took some pics today..
Paph. Kolosand.. this is a reliable bloomer for me. It is a good one, never been shown before. blooming with one spike with 6 flowers and another miniature spike with only 3..
IMG_0522.jpg

another view..
IMG_0523.jpg

And this is a different Kolosand that is also bloming now, with better color and form and this is a first bloomer!
IMG_0524.jpg

Another first bloomer, Paph. lowii
IMG_0525.jpg

This is (a horrible picture--sorry), Paph. Addicted Philip 'Kate' AM/AOS..
when it was awarded it had four flowers and now two years later it has 6 open on a massive spike and all flowers are bigger and darker!
IMG_0526.jpg

Paph. fowliei
IMG_0541.jpg

Paph. bellatulum, another good reliable one.It usually holds two flowers open at the same time but i just repotted it 6 weeks ago and i dont think its quite locked back in yet... the flower is just starting to decline now also..
IMG_0550.jpg

Love the kolosand!
I will be happy to see the Paph. Addicted Philip 'Kate' AM/AOS full plant photo...seems veeery nice one....

ya i think its one of if not the highest scored plant of this hybrid. it was made with anitum... i saw A LOT of this cross bloom out and this was by far the best. the spike is unbelievable now.

Wow Pete those are some very sweet Paphs I'm having a hard time picking a favorite one! I do favor (slightly) the first Kolosand

Very nice! Must be fun to grow plants in such an open shelter. The Kolosand is gorgeous.

thanks everybody, ive got 3 kolosands open right now, one already finished and another one a little behind.. looks like next month will be the same with kolopakingii's and Bel Royals

Latest posts

Back