Paphiopedilum vietnamense

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

marccub

paphiopedilumvietnamenshl9.jpg

Oh Yea! That is intense!! Where did you pick this baby up?? It can't be from the Antec, can it? Let us know how long the flower last too, Please!

Oh Yea! That is intense!! Where did you pick this baby up?? It can't be from the Antec, can it? Let us know how long the flower last too, Please!

Well, the plant came from Germany (i'm French) it's a select one but as you i'm very surprise by the dark color. it came from Popow in germany. For information i'm french...

Well, the plant came from Germany (i'm French) it's a select one but as you i'm very surprise by the dark color. it came from Popow in germany. For information i'm french...
This is funny, I just ask you the same questions on your other posting of malipoense! Well it is great to be able to welcome you to the Slippertalk forum!! Welcome from Texas!

Very nice, love that colour.

Mine is from Popow too (labelled as vietnamense dark) and if it looks like that when it flowers then I will be a pretty happy bunny.

That's some fabulous color! Very nice. I have 3 from Popow ordered and waiting until the weather warms up to ship. I sure hope they bloom out as nice as this!

This is funny, I just ask you the same questions on your other posting of malipoense! Well it is great to be able to welcome you to the Slippertalk forum!! Welcome from Texas!

Told you, Mr. Popow has some of the best vietnamense stud plants ever.
Many different looking ones too.:sob:

wow this is really a very nice one!!! great color and shape for a vietnamense!!!
et bonjour de Luxembourg, bienvenu au club! Jean

:drool: WOW!!! OUTSTANDING!!! :drool:

and excuse my manners welcome to the forum!

Latest posts

Back