Paphiopedilum lawrenceanum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

paphjoint

2 different ones -shown here several times already
the one on the left is from Bloomfelds

Enjoy

Paphiopedilum%20lawrenceanum_group_2010.jpg

Paphiopedilum%20lawrenceanum_2010.jpg

Paphiopedilum%20lawrenceanum_bloomfeld_2010.jpg

frankly - if this paph was to be display next to a callosum and its hybrid i cannot see the differents. it's really beautifull.

frankly - if this paph was to be display next to a callosum and its hybrid i cannot see the differents. it's really beautifull.

It is pretty distinctive compared to callosum. Paph barbatum and the varieties of callosum are a bit more difficult. Paph lawrenceanum isn't nearly as common as callosum, has a different range, a different morphology including shape of the petals and dorsal sepal and of course the staminode.

Beautiful. Long one of my favorite species. I never got on the vinv/coloratum hybrid bandwagon, but the species is scrumptious!

Nice to see our friends again this year Uri! The flower aren't as balance as they have been in the past, can you explain this?

Well yes the other clone is a single growth division - so I guess that it could be considered as a first time flowering plant

Nice to see our friends again this year Uri! The flower aren't as balance as they have been in the past, can you explain this?

Latest posts

Back