Paphiopedilum Hung Sheng Eagle

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabrice

Reaction score
1st bloom for this cross from Sam. The plant is already giant!!! (105cms = 41"):rollhappy:

IMG_3097.JPG

IMG_3100.JPG

IMG_3101.JPG

Last edited:
Very nice, dark red pouches, dancing gold petals. What is this cross? Very close to chi hua

I lost the label but I think it was gigantifolium "Dark Warrior" x rothschildianum "New Dimension".

Sorry, I did a mistake in the title (Hung ShenG Eagle) and I can't change it...

WOW. Just wonderful. Intense colour in the pouch. This seems to be a great cross as every plant I have seen is a ripper. Personally I think this is much better than David Ott. It would want to be nice given the space it takes up.

Killer flowers and beautifully grown! I love the pouch saturation. I can't wait to see what the back-cross to roth has to offer

Rothschildianum x gigantifolium.Here's mine but only measures 65cms as yet so along way to go before first blooms-----love them!!

Attachments

• DSC00164.JPG
    DSC00164.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 32
Sorry, I did a mistake in the title (Hung ShenG Eagle) and I can't change it...
You can change it. Edit then advance edit then type whatever you want.

I don't know Fabrice, that David Ott can and will hold its own against this HSE in my world.
That is one butt kicking plant you got. The ones I have are far behind yours for blooming.

Thank you Slipperking.

@OZpaph: I tell that every day to my wife... What is sure, we don't have same taste about gnomes... (I don't like them! But Mushrooms yes! :D )

Latest posts

Back